Ottawa Tulip Festival & May Long Weekend 3-Day Sightseeing Tour
North York, ON
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Starts: 8:00 AM
1-866-208-2950PRICE: $489 per person, double occupancy, tax included.
DRESS CODE: Casual
Join ShortTrips.ca for our exciting and very busy event filled 3-day trip to Ottawa over the Victoria Day long weekend from Saturday May 18 to Monday May 20, 2013
On Saturday we travel by bus from Toronto to Ottawa, stopping in Kingston & Gananoque for lunch and sightseeing along the way. We have our group dinner at one of the most popular restaurants in Ottawa that evening.
We spend Sunday in the Ottawa area with a very busy schedule including guided tours at the Supreme Court of Canada, the Houses of Parliament and a guided tour of Centre Block, a narrated river boat cruise on the Ottawa River, lunch in the Byward Market and a guided 3-hour bus tour of Ottawa with stops to see the million tulips in bloom.
On Monday we visit the Royal Canadian Mint, the Canadian Museum of Civilization and the Diefenbunker, Canada's Underground Cold War Museum before returning to Toronto.
* 3-day trip to Ottawa for sightseeing and of course to see the amazing 1 million tulips that are in bloom during our visit.
* Round trip transportation on deluxe highway motor coach equipped with a bathroom, reclining seats and flat screen TV's for in-bus entertainment.
* Escorted tour with tour director available 24/7 throughout the trip.
* Two nights hotel accommodations at the Radisson Parliament Hill hotel included.
* Two hot breakfasts included.
* Group dinner at one of the most popular restaurants in the Byward Market area included.
* Complimentary WiFi at hotel.
* Stop at a waterfront restaurant in Kingston for lunch on way to Ottawa (cost of lunch not included).
* Stop at the 1000 Islands Skydeck observation tower in Gananoque on way to Ottawa. Ticket to ride to observation deck included.
* Ticket for Ottawa River Cruise with narration by professional tour guide included.
* Three hour guided bus tour of Ottawa with professional tour guide included.
* Visit to Commissioner's Park to see the tulips included.
* Admission and guided tour of the Supreme Court of Canada included.
* Admission and guided tour of Houses of Parliament, Centre Block included.
* Admission and guided tour of the Royal Canadian Mint included.
* Admisison to Canadian Museum of Civilization included.
* Admisison and guided tour of Diefenbunker, Canada's Underground Cold War Museum included.
* Optional side trip to Casino du Lac-Leamy in Gatineau, Quebec.
* Complimentary bottled water and snacks during bus journey.
* All taxes and tips.
There are 5 pickup locations in the Toronto area.
* Woodbridge, Hwy 400 & Hwy 7
* Mississauga, Hurontario & Hwy 401
* York Mills Subway Station, Toronto.
* Scarborough Town Centre
* Whitby GO Station
Tour arranged by:
Marville Travel Ltd.
TICO # 2966080