Inside Sales Representative
49st Technologies is North America’s new local event and entertainment portal — helping people find places to go and things to do in their City.
We provide advertising services which enable local businesses (including event organizers and venues) to find and reach geographically-targeted consumers.
We are growing quickly and seeking motivated individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for an independent, Inside Sales Representative who wants to sell industry leading solutions, meet deadlines, and earn unlimited commissions.
In this important role, our ideal candidate has experience in the event industry and working with event-driven venues, such as bars, nightclubs and restaurants.
WDo you have an entrepreneurial spirit with experience in B2B businesses development? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help local merchants be present in the digital / online world?
Well, 49st is looking for “closers” to join our team!
You will develop partnerships with the most exciting local businesses: event-driven venues, such as bars, theatres, pubs, clubs, restaurants and much more!
Experience with online sales and social media are key to an your success and fit within our team.
As a Sales Representative you will use you professional sales experience for cold-calling, account management and maintaining sales quotas. You will possess:
- 3 or more years experience in B2B sales and marketing
- Strong verbal, written, telephone and business communication skills
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task
- The ability to take initiative (you're a self-started)
- A balance of personality and strong, independent work ethic
- Excellent Proposal Writing Skills
- Proficiency in CRM and internet-based solutions
This position requires someone who is a highly motivated self-starter, goal-oriented, relationship builder who has an entrepreneurial spirit. You are proactive and results driven and are very familiar (and active) with social media.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- acquiring new client (generating leads and making own appointments from a large database, cold-calling and networking to identify new business development opportunities
- process contracts and handle administrative tasks associated to prospects and customers
- achieve monthly sales quotas
What we offer you:
- valuable B2B sales experience in one of the fastest growing industries
- An opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent
- Accessible and open-minded leadership
- Base salary
- Career advancement opportunities
Please and we hope you become a member of our team!