Senior PHP Developer
49st Technologies is North America's new local event and entertainment search platform and syndication network. We provide advertising services which enable local businesses (including event organizers) to find and reach geographically-targeted consumers.
49st.com is our flagship property that is a consumer interfacing destination to find places to go and things to do.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent
- Great work environment and culture
- Accessible and open-minded leadership
- A unique opportunity to work with smart people and learn a lot about one of the fastest growing industries
We are currently looking for a superstar coder who wants to work on challenging projects, can meet deadlines, and writes clean code. In this important role, our ideal candidate is a skilled and motivated PHP Software Developer with attention to detail and up-to-date with the latest technology and web trends.
As a Senior PHP Developer you are:
- A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A pioneer who enjoys coding
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Equipped with excellent interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of experience building high exposure Enterprise Level websites using PHP (OOP)
- Experience building websites with frameworks such as CI
- Experience working with SQL, RDBMS and MySQL
- Experience developing cross-platform and cross-browser sites
- Strong knowledge of OOP design and principle
- Good working experience in a Linux environment, Subversion or CVS source control
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Nice To Have skills:
- Administrative experience with Linux (Redhat Distributions)
- Experience with CI and YUI
- Experience with SEO techniques and knowledge of search engine marketing, analytics and reporting
- Experience with CPM and Email marketing
- Interest in the fields of local search, social networking, blogging and related technologies, recommendation systems and data mining
- Experience with layout, and design abilities
Please and we hope you become a member of our team!